Wednesday 9 June 2010

Continuing my education

After I discovered that kink existed my awareness of these things had sharpened and I started to notice the sexual power dynamic in many different places. Television in the late 1970s was fairly tame by today's standards but there were several shows where kink slipped through and as a young, impressionable viewer exploring this new world I lapped it up!

Kenny Everett's television show on ITV was fresh, funny and to use a cliche, ahead of its time. Featured on it, and introduced by Kenny as "naughty bits", were a dance troupe called Hot Gossip. I used to look forward to watching his show for these dancers alone!



When a live television special was broadcast it was the first time that I had seen a Ponygirl . . . I didn't know anything about role play or pet play at the time but it took my breath away.



Thanks Arlene!

No comments:

Post a Comment